Sunday, May 26, 2013

I'm Back

It has been a long time since I last blogged both personally and professionally. There have been a lot of changes that have occurred during that time.

Home: Metuchen to Jerusalem to Bryn Mawr to Bala Cynwyd to ?

Work: Public Relations to Insurance to Finance to Hospitality to Public Relations?

Faith: Semi Observant to Bordering Orthodox to Quasi Observant to ?

Community Involvement: Synagogue to Jewish Agency and Nefesh B'Nefesh to Rotary and Freemasonry to ?

Obviously, there are a lot of question marks pertaining to the future...

Where are we going to live?

What industry will I be working in (hopefully I will be able to return to PR)?

What will our level of observance be?

I will be continuing my involvement with Rotary and Masons but what other community projects and organizations will I be involved with?

Will I stop ending my sentences with prepositions?

I really don't know what will develop or how quickly things will happen but, either way, I remain optimistic about what could happen, what the future holds, where life will take us, where G-d will lead us, and what daily simple pleasures I look forward to enjoying.

So this is how I am starting my blog, my new blog. No guidelines or promises. No list of topics I plan to cover. This blog will serve as a simple recording of occasional thoughts and experiences which should be consumed in moderation… frustration hangovers are to be expected.   

1 comment: